- Picture Count: 43
You’ve been waiting and here it is! Immaculate and upgraded lakefront home in sought after Swygerts Landing with its many green spaces, amenities, and water features.The home has great curb appeal with recently upgraded landscaping and a large extended rear parking area by the two-car side entry garage. Enter the home to a foyer with high ceilings over the living room and a view of the upstairs loft. The new shiplap wall features are impressive, as are the upgraded engineered hardwood floors and extended height baseboards. The open spacious kitchen features silestone counters, newer upgraded appliances, and tile backsplashes. The downstairs master with hardwood floors has beautiful views of the lake in the backyard, plentiful with beautiful birds and waterfowl.Also on the first floor you will find the laundry area, a guest powder room, and additional closet space.
Upstairs features two guest rooms, a spacious loft now being used as an office, and a full bathroom. Builder upgrades and post construction upgrades to this home comprise a long list, and this home shows as new!
The list below is from the seller and is also attached as a document to the listing:
1. Added concrete behind garage for additional parking (approx. 600 SF).
2. Full length front porch.
3. Architectural shingles.
1. Engineered wood floors main room, kitchen, half bath and hallway.
2. Corian counter tops in 2.5 baths.
3. Ceramic back splash in kitchen.
4. Silestone counter tops in Kitchen.
5. Gas Fire place in den.
Post Construction Exterior
1. Composite deck in back yard (22′ X 16′).
2. Cedar Gazebo (12′ X 10′) with lighting and (2) outdoor ceiling fans.
3. Living fence at rear lot line and 5/4″ plank fencing behind garage.
4. Full irrigation system.
5. Added hose Bibb to front porch.
6. Full gutters, down spouts and leaf guard.
7. New grading and new sod to back yard and side (5,000 SF).
8. New paver walkway from deck to driveway gate (120 SF).
9. U/G French drain on right rear lot line with yard inlet and pop-up inlet.
10. Down Spout on right rear tied into new French drain.
11. New landscaping retaining stone at front landscape bedding.
12. New landscaping retaining stone at rear landscape bed.
13. Landscape retaining stone at rear filled with fabric and sand stones.
Post Construction Interior
1. 6″ baseboard added to main living room, kitchen, hallway and 1/2 bath.
2. Crown molding added to master bed, master bath, hallway, kitchen and ½
3. Large ceiling fan and light fixture in main living area.
4. 8″ Ship Lap siding added to various areas: Stair
5. Engineered wood floors added to master bedroom and master closet.
6. Ceramic trim added to master bath around shower and garden tub.
7. New semi frameless shower enclosure at master shower.
8. Full interior paint change to “Agreeable Gray”.
9. Shelving and cabinets added to garage.
10. Window blinds throughout house to include garage.
11. New upgraded carpet added to stair and full upstairs.
12. Glass shower door added to upstairs full bath.
13. Added wire shelving to master closet, laundry room and pantry.
14. Battery powered lights under kitchen cabinets with remote.
15. Added matching Silestone to small counter top bar at breakfast area.
17. Added LED light in garage and LED lights to front porch ceiling lights.
18. Replaced stove / oven with Kitchen Aid smooth top /convection oven – 2020
19. Replaced dishwasher with LG – 2017
20. Replaced Outdoor A/C condenser 8/2017
21. Replaced evaporator coil in attic 9/2021
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elementary School: Angel Oak
- Middle School: Haut Gap
- High School: St. Johns